At Strong Roots Dental PC, our dentists, Dr. Ramya Narayanan and associates, are doing our best to protect our patients from COVID-19. We have put new protocols into practice. If there are any questions about our COVID-19 dental protocols in Hoboken, New Jersey, we welcome patients to call us at 201-659-0750.
OFFICE PROTOCOLS FOR PATIENT VISITS
- Fill out a COVID- 19 screening form
- Fill out patient forms online (if new, or existing patient with change in medical history)
- Send a copy of insurance card, front and back, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancel your appointment if you are feeling sick or running a fever
- Wear a mask if you are entering the office (mandatory)
- Wash your hands at time of arrival (mandatory)
- Have your temperature taken upon arrival
- Come alone to the appointment. Please make proper arrangements before the day.
- Pay a required $20 PPE office co-pay per visit
Our number one priority is patient and team safety!
Strong Roots Dental Dentists and Team